£33k - £35k
Our client is one of the most influential global players in fashion footwear and accessories. Based in London, the fashion capital of the world, our client has over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry and has grown through a passion and dedication to excellence in product development and in-house design, and a commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Merchandiser to join our fast paced and dynamic Merchandising team on Ladies. The successful candidate will report into the Senior Merchandiser and will be responsible for planning and trading their department effectively in order to maximise profits through management of sales, stock and intake.
- Analyse and react to current trading patterns
- Managing and collating weekly sales packs
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Management of WSSI and OTB
- Identify lessons learnt and missed opportunities from previous season
- Working with a Junior Buyer to plan future ranges, including options and ideal buy quantities
- Present to Directors in planning and trading meetings
- Maximise profit through identifying opportunities for promotions, repeats, re-pricing, cancellations and changing delivery methods
- Manage intake and critical path in conjunction with the Buying team
- Coach and manage an Allocator
- Strong understanding of WSSI management and forecasting
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and awareness of others
- High level of commercial awareness of current trends, competition etc.
- Enthusiastic and contributes to a positive working environment, motivating the B&M team
- Passionate about the brand and customer
In reward for your hard work, our clients offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a substantial product discount and group bonus scheme. Don’t hesitate to apply today.
For a confidential chat please get in touch ASAP.