Buying Admin Assistant
£18k - £21k DOE
I am looking for a passionate fashion graduate or existing buyer’s admin assistant looking for a fast-paced buying role. You will be responsible for all administrative tasks in support of the junior buyer, you will be responsible for implementing the critical path and sample management process with the support of the junior buyer.
The role will sit in the buying and merchandising function and will be on the accessories and knitwear department which is a particularly exciting area due its planned growth and there free you will gain excellent exposure within the business.
Exposure and progression routes are clear and fast, if you are dedicated to a career this could be for you.
- Provide support to the buying team
- Maintain the critical path
- General day to day ad hoc duties
- Build supplier relationships
- Sample Management
- Build a strong relationship with the merchandising team, specifically the Allocator
This menswear retail has an impressive heritage and they are moving with the times, they have an impressive portfolio of in house brands that cater for a wide audience, form smart and traditional to fashionable and quirky. With a fun and friendly culture and head offices with impressive views across London this is an exciting opportunity and the chance to gain exposure in a forward thinking and open head office. To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have:
- A relevant fashion degree
- A strong understanding of the buying function
- Ideally a buying placement within a well-known fashion head office
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of high street trends
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential chat please get in touch ASAP.