£32k - £35k
This leading homeware retailer has built a reputation for durability and quality products, whilst providing a platform for commercially astute, free thinking merchandising professionals to flourish. It is now looking for an experienced assistant merchandiser to join its ever-expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an assistant merchandiser looking to broaden and deepen their retail experience to pave the way for a future in the top tiers of retail head office sector. Offering challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to influence range strategy, this assistant merchandiser’s position principally involves working with the merchandiser to ensure departmental profit and turnover targets are met; Forecasting and analysing your designated category, including price analysis and the preparation of historical data reports by department, sales and stock levels, margins, OTB, mark-downs and stock-turn.
- The best suited candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Previous experience at assistant merchandiser or senior allocator level in a quality homeware retail environment;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Strong commercial grasp of trends within the homeware market;
- The ability to present ideas confidently to suppliers, colleagues and heads of department;
- Ambition, energy and drive.
This assistant merchandiser role would be perfect for a head office professional looking to demonstrate thei rapidly developing commercial abilities. The salary and benefits are good and your future career prospects are excellent, so take advantage of this and apply for this excellent opportunity today.
For a confidential chat please get in touch ASAP